Have you noticed any of these signs of aging in your face?
- Gray, less pink color tone because of decreased blood flow
- Collapsed, droopy, hollowed appearing shape due to volume loss and decrease in collagen
- Worn, tired appearance due to loss in smooth texture and environmental stress
The Vampire FaceLift® may be for you!
There are many products and procedures out there that can help to rejuvenate and improve the appearance of your face including skin care products, dermal fillers, botulinum toxin A injections, laser treatments, and cosmetic surgery. While several of these products/procedures are very effective for certain aspects of rejuvenation, there needs to be a multi-faceted approach to truly rejuvenating the appearance of the aging face. At the most extreme end of the spectrum, not everyone requires cosmetic surgery, and this is a permanent change that does not always achieve desired results.
Here is the multi-step process of the Vampire Facelift®:
- Hyaluronic acid filler (Juvederm or Restalyne) is injected first in order to lift the skin away from the bone to restore natural youthful volume and shape to the cheeks, around the mouth, eyebrows, and lips.
- Approximately 2 tablespoons of blood are drawn from your arm and using a special centrifuge, platelet rich plasma is isolated from the blood in order to harvest the growth factors normally used by the body to heal damaged tissue. These growth factors in turn increase collagen and new blood flow to rejuvenate the skin.
- The platelet rich plasma (PRP) is injected into the face with a special technique, stimulating the growth of new tissue which includes collagen, fatty tissue (for smoothness), and new blood vessels (for a healthy glow). The growth factors in the PRP activate multipotent stem cells which exist in the skin, tricking them into thinking there has been an injury and in turn stimulating the generation of new tissue.
- The procedure takes approximately 15-20 minutes and topical lidocaine is used to numb the face prior to injecting.
- The effects of the procedure improve for 2 to 3 months and can last for approximately 1 to 2 years!
- The Vampire Facelift® procedure is not for everyone! Many would do better with surgery, laser therapy, Botox®, or simply PRP or dermal filler used alone. We will be able to advise you of your best options when you come in for consultation!
For more information or to schedule a consultation you can book online now, or call us at (719) 428-5310